Pure Frankincense Essential Oil - 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade Frankincense Oil - 30ml
"Boswellia carterii, sacra, papyrifera, and frereana"
Often called the “king of oils,” topical and internal uses of Frankincense provides modern health benefits. It may also provide a soothing aromatic experience.
Renowned as one of the most prized and precious essential oils, Frankincense has extraordinary health benefits.* In addition to its notoriety in the New Testament, the Babylonians and Assyrians would burn Frankincense in religious ceremonies and the ancient Egyptians used Frankincense resin for everything from perfume to salves for soothing skin. This centuries-old knowledge contributes to the modern uses of Frankincense today. Its soothing and beautifying properties are used to rejuvenate skin and help reduce the appearance of imperfections when applied topically. As the king of oils, Frankincense is known to support healthy cellular, immune, nervous, and digestive function when used internally.* Combine with essential oils like Bergamot or Lavender and inhale or diffuse to create an experience of peace and satisfaction.
- CERTIFIED ORGANIC FRANKINCENSE OIL by the USDA - the strict oversight of the ensures the integrity of our Frankincense Essential Oil. In other words, it’s really 100% ORGANIC.
- 100% PURE, ONLY ONE INGREDIENT - Our Premium Frankincense Oil Organic is 100% Pure & Natural – No Additives, No Chemicals, No Alcohol, No Fragrance and Not Diluted (Frankincense Plant: Boswellia Serrata).
- MULTIPURPOSE OIL, BEST BENEFITS – Best for Wounds, Scars, Burns, Poison Ivy Relief and many more.
- NOT TESTED ON ANIMALS we're 100% Cruelty Free
- Rub Frankincense on your hands after a long day of gardening.
- Apply topically to help reduce the appearance of skin imperfections.
- Massage on the bottoms of feet.
- Take one to two drops in a veggie capsule to support healthy cellular function.*
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in four fluid ounces of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
|Skin Type||All Babes||Smell||Natural Fresh|
|How Often||Once a Day||How Much||1-2 Drops|
How To Use:
Place just 2-3 drops on your palm and using clean fingertips, massage the mixture on your face in gentle circular motions. Your skin will gradually soak up the oils. It's best to apply this frankincense essential oil anti-aging serum at night before bed.
- Can be applied to the bottoms of feet to relax and balance mood swings.
- Dry weather can take a toll on your nails. Try applying a drop of Frankincense to strengthen weak fingernails.
- Clear confusion by diffusing throughout the home, adding a dab to the shirt collar, or massaging behind the ears.
- Add a drop to steaming water, place a towel over your head, and inhale until the steam stops. Massage into the pads of feet and the toes for mood support.
- Massage in to joints after a long day gardening or on the computer to relax muscles and rigid joints.